MEETING YOUR DEVELOPMENT NEEDS
A broad overview of our capabilities includes:
- Concept drawings of project
- Providing budget cost evaluation to determine feasibility.
- Site selection and evaluation
- Financing Options
- Securing City and government approvals for the development process
- Pre-construction services
- Preparation of a sample floor plan and review of construction documents including finalized architectural plans, details, mechanical and electrical plans and specifications.
- Reviewing building systems to meet the user's requirements examining design to ensure the feasibility of construction and availability of materials selected.
- Selecting construction contracting method (turnkey, design/build, cost plus fixed fee, lump sum, unit price, multiple contract, or single prime contract) based on the prospective user's cost requirements and time available to construct.
- Choosing appropriate contractors for bidding.
- Clarifying and qualifying bids.
- Coordinating and scheduling of work to achieve and maintain overall project schedule, and working with local governmental agencies to ensure code compliance
Return to the top of the page.